I noticed the changes now about the nature of sourcing information. It is not the library anymore. It is not the resident geek anymore whom you sought when you have questions, you check Google. When one asked now about something one does not know about, the reply is as easy as edi i-Google mo.
Here are some sites Google direct me when I have questions like:
- What’s the name of that actor?
- What’s the meaning of *insert word*?
- Where to buy cheap finds?
- What’s the title of *insert piece of lyrics known*?
- What are the movies shown in *insert mall name*?
- How do you cook *insert food name*?
- Where do I buy cheap gadgets?
- Where do I watch series online?
- How to reach *insert place name*?
- Where can I order *insert food name*?
Got questions? Google them! But do not forget that some of life’s answers are not all found in the online world. Some life’s lessons are taught by actual experience.
Have yourself a good life 😀