I can’t exactly remember the last time I have a real, deep, crying-from-laughing belly laugh because probably there were too many. And besides, if I share them with you, you probably won’t find it funny because it is too much of an inside joke/ story. So what I thought is to create a list of the top people that make me crack up the most:
- MOM: I call her Dodababes. She does not need to try too hard. Just seeing her makes me laugh. Not because she has a funny face or anything but because of her actions which can also be associated with toddlers. She’s like an adult kid (Wait, what? Click this for reference). Her fake laughs and self-deprecating jokes never get old too. Check a pic of her below. I am not exactly sure what she’s up to.
- TIMBER: composed of Judy Santiago, Eunice Sacdalan, Jamina Salvacion. They are my College group. Whenever I get to see them, it is a cryfest of belly inducing laughter. I don’t know what we talk about or why we talk about it. But everything becomes funny when we make it into a conversation. Even the food (mash potato) becomes funny when I am with them.
- Edward: I think when you love somebody you find every thing they say endearing and their every joke funny. It is like one of Katy Perry’s songs “you think I’m funny when I tell the punch line wrong” AWWWWWW.
- SG Friends: Who won’t be cracking up when you’re around with a group of gay and gay girls. It is too refreshing and censored. Thus, parental guidance is advised, HIGHLY NEEDED.
- Tito Cery: He is my favorite tito. Imagine, he made watching a documentary show about water (as in H2O) funny. He makes everything funny with his endless side comments and contagious laughter. I don’t know where he gets all his comments though.
- Myself: I make me laugh. There is no doubt about that. I am hilarious.
I guess it is not really the story or the joke that makes it funny but the people we share those stories with. When we are with the people that we love, we are happy and that makes a story funny.
POST INSPIRED BY THE DAILY POST.